Inside Edge Project recognises the importance of your privacy and respects your right to control how your personal information is collected and used.
In this policy “Personal Information” means any information that may identify you, or by which your identity might be reasonably determined. The information you provide us may include, among other things, your name, address, email address, and phone number.
To provide our services to you, we may collect Personal Information, such as your contact details, including your name, email address and contact phone number, your business or company name, your payment and billing information, which we use to bill you for the Services and to process your payments, including credit card details. We may also collect details of conversations we have had with you or any other information relevant to us.
We automatically collect through our Site and Services, information that is often not personally identifiable, such as the website from which visitors came to our Site, IP address, browser type and other information relating to the device through which they access the Site. We may combine this information with the Personal Information we have collected about Customers.
Inside Edge Project
What information do we collect?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
- About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- And about transactions, you carry out through the Service, orders you place and the fulfillment of your orders;
- data that you submit to use the Service, including data relating to your customers, clients or others using your services which Inside Edge Project have access to.
- It is possible to view the Inside Edge Project website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use the Services.
Use & Disclosure
Personal information collected by us will generally only be used and disclosed for the purpose it was collected. This includes maintaining your account and contact details, providing you with our products and services and processing payments. We may disclose your personal information to third parties or contractors who are integral to the order fulfilment process.
We may from time to time use personal information for another purpose where it would be reasonably expected by you or if permitted by the Privacy Act, including to effectuate or enforce a transaction, procuring advice from legal and accounting firms, auditors and other consultants. We may also disclose your personal information in circumstances where we are compelled by Australian legislation or a court of law to do so.
We may also use and share aggregate or non-personally identifying information about Customers for market analysis, research, marketing or other purposes.
We will not disclose, sell, share or trade your Personal Information to any third parties unless we first receive your consent.
Cookies & Analytics
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about users through cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
We may send you direct marketing emails and information about products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications will only be sent via email and in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2004 (Cth) as you consented to upon registering for our Services. If at any time, you would like to stop receiving these promotional emails, you may follow the opt-out instructions contained in any such email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails or promotions from us, we still may send you email about your account, your account or any Services you have requested or received from us, or for other customer service purposes. We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
How do we use the information that is provided to us?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered most effectively for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you with your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt-out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at email@example.com or by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
Disclosure of your information
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should, therefore, be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
- We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc to fulfil the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
How do we protect your information?
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
Accessing your information
Changes to our policy
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.